The Tree of Life is a Kenyan Charitable Trust working with the Kenyan Government to promote and implement family reintegration, Kinship and Foster Care Services in the Country.
- Within this framework, the Tree if Life operates at different levels:
- Development of guidelines, policies, training manuals and other supporting documents for family based Care.
- Training and Capacity building for Government officers, CSOs, CCIs, and other like-minded organizations on Care Reform and AFC Services.
- Direct support and provision of family reintegration, Kinship and Foster Care Services in all their phases.
- Supporting CCIs in building capacity, expanding services, aligning with the current reform and accompanying CCIs in the transitional phase.
- Lobby, advocacy and awareness raising on Care Reform and its components both at local and national level so as to change beliefs, social norms, attitudes and behavior.